Travatar - Links/Acknowledgements
This page contains links and acknowledgements to software that was referenced or used in the development of Travatar.
- Moses provided the template for the development of Travatar, and was the basis for the entire training/development pipeline. Some code in Travatar was also adapted from Moses, including the multi-threading code, code for measuring BLEU scores, alignment symmetrization scripts, and truecasing scripts.
- cdec was a great reference for how to implement hyper-graphs, and the hyper-graph MERT code in Travatar was adapted from here.
- marisa-trie is an easy-to-use, compact trie library that is used in the storage of the rule table.
- KenLM makes it very easy to implement language model storage, particularly for syntax-based models.
- TERCpp provided Travatar's implementation of translation error rate.